FEC Index du Forum
FEC
famille et copains

FEC Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Action Comics New 52 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FEC Index du Forum -> FEC partie public -> visiteurs bienvenus
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
talreni

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 21:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Action Comics New 52 Répondre en citant

Action Comics New 52 > shorl.com/nisegadustestu

Action Comics New 52, ncis los angeles s04

10cf746e54
This alone woud be a solid little arc, establishing Kal as an accepted hero, uniting him with Brainiac and his Fortress of Solitude, placing Lex, Lois and Jimmy on our radar of people to look out for, and& well, also hinting at the involvement of the 5th dimension, casually mentioning a missed visit that is later revealed to be the Legion of Superheroes, foreshadowing the appearance (and constant invisible presence) of Krypto, a suggestion that the small man is the devil, and the introduction of Nimrod who we know will shoot Superman in the brain in the future because weve seen it in a past issue, as well as the K-Men who dont actually quite exist yet because theyre from the future also, and the future form of Eric Drekken and theexistenceof the First Superman. ISBN0-7566-4119-5. Anything you can imagine, anything can you draw can go on the page. slow down there. "Lobdell on Teen Titans, Superboy & Action Comics". Use your keyboard!ESCLog in to comment. ScienceFiction.com. 1: Murphy Anderson, Brett Breeding, Frank Chiaramonte, Dick Giordano, Gil Kane, Bob McLeod, Jim Mooney, Bob Oksner, Denis Rodier, Leonard Starr, Ty Templeton Vol. Ive got Annihilator over at Legendary.

It was always the Flash when I was young, but I liked Superman and I particularly liked Superman stories when I was growing up all through the 60s and 70s. Retrieved July 14, 2012. The Encyclopedia of Superheroes on Film and Television. However, some of your changes were sent to moderation because you do not have enough points to make those live edits. DC Comics. DC Comics: Sixty Years of the World's Favorite Comic Book Heroes. 1:200 B&W Variant cover by RAGS MORALES.

frauen im suffthe advocate 1994night of champions 2013grey s anatomy 3x1supernatural season 3chilled house session 620 d'ans dcartinterstellar movie 2014mi manda piconemortal kombat legacy season 2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 21:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FEC Index du Forum -> FEC partie public -> visiteurs bienvenus Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Phenix theme by Pitite Fluc 2009